We believe prayer should be a priority in every Christ follower's life. It is very difficult to have a relationship of any substance with someone that we hardly speak to and it is no different with God. Talking to God through prayer is vital to our relationship with Him.
opportunities for prayer
- Pre-Gathering Prayer - Sundays at 9:15am at Maltby in room 216
- Prayer Partners - We always have prayer partners available after all of our gatherings who are happy to pray with you. At both campuses you will find them to the left and right of the platform. If you are interested in being a prayer partner at either campus please contact the church office.
- E-Prayer Line - Sign up to receive a weekly email with prayer requests from the church family, community and missionaries. Please call or email the church office to be added to this email group.
- SEEK Prayer Gathering - A weekly prayer gathering. See "Life Groups" for more information.
- Adoration Gatherings - A quarterly worship and prayer service.
- Submit Prayer Requests - You can submit prayer requests on Sundays by writing them on the back of your Connection Card. You can also submit them at any time by completing the form below.
Submit a Prayer Request
Use the following form to submit praise reports and prayer requests to the church office. Thank you for your faithfulness and partnering with us in prayer!