Celebrate recovery gatherings will resume June 8th!
Under the Phase 2 guidelines we are able to meet indoors with up to 50 people as long as we follow the CDC guidelines of social distancing, handwashing, and sanitizing. By order of Governor Inslee we are required to wear masks while in the building. We won’t be serving any food while in Phase 2.
- Please do not attend if you have a fever, shortness of breath, or any symptoms of a cold or flu. Please do not attend if you have been exposed to Covid-19 in the last 10 days.
- If you are in an at risk group or if you don’t feel comfortable coming at this time we totally understand if you do not attend, but encourage you to reach out to your accountability partners and other friends in CR.
- Childcare will not be offered during June and July.
What we will be doing:
- Worshipping the Lord together!
- Celebrating and giving coins to those who have achieved a milestone in their recoveries during the last three months.
- Hearing an inspiring testimony of God’s grace
- Having Open Share time with our groups
- No headphones or cameras allowed!
CR meets every Monday evening at the MALTBY Campus
(except Memorial and Labor Day).
- 7:00pm Group Gathering - Everyone meets together for a time of worship and a short teaching or testimony from a CR leader/participant.
- 8:00pm Small Groups - This is the time to break into gender and recovery specific small groups. Meet others with similar hurts, habits, and hang-ups. Some of the life issues dealt with in our small groups are; men’s issues, women’s issues, substance abuse, codependency, emotional/sexual abuse, addiction, divorce, eating disorders, and uncontrolled anger.
- 9:00pm Optional Dessert and Visiting
Men and women of all ages and backgrounds come to CR and are welcomed. You do not need to attend The Church at Maltby/Monroe or register for the group. Just show up...as you are...you will be welcomed. Although many of those who come are seeking recovery from substance abuse, just as many if not more come seeking recovery from other life issues including divorce and other relational issues, uncontrolled anger, codependency, abuse, eating disorders, gambling addiction, sexual addiction, compulsive and dysfunctional behaviors, and character issues such as self-centeredness and greed. Some come just to grow stronger in their relationship to God.
We provide quality childcare for children birth through 6th grade during CR meetings and dinner.
Questions? Contact us at 425.489.9898 or email@example.com
Pastor Tim and his team of awesome men and women lead the Celebrate Recovery ministry and would be happy to talk with you and answer any questions you may have.